Wednesday, April 14, 2010

From the Gnomes land ( Gnome , Gnome , Gnome)






Gnome, Gnome, Gnome, he layed by a home; on a sunny day of the month May
He faced the blue sky, and what did he hear? a faerie, as sure as can be "little faerie, come down here"
"I'm too busy, I don't care"
"please come down, please, come down here"
"I told you i'm busy"
"I don't care"

"Fine I'll come down, but you stay there". he layed back down, on the ground. He went to sleep, not making a peep. he woke up 3 hours later,and the pretty fae was no longer there. gnome, gnome gnome, little dumb gnome, little did you know, the faerie was still there, but he was blind, and could not see.



Poem By :

Keri Duryee



http://www.foundus.com/gnomes/3rdplace.htm















Hope u like My mini Gnome Garden
Beni ..

2 comments:

  1. وناااسه TT.TT بس حساافه انقلبت

    ReplyDelete
  2. راح أذبحج @.@ الحين لازم اسويها مرة ثانية

    ReplyDelete