Thursday, January 21, 2010

How to make a small Gnome Garden

Good morning every body ^_^ wanassa it’s a rainy day today
( rain .. go rain .. it’s rain ) XD this lyrics from a Korean song lool .

Today , I’m going to give u a simple tutorial about ( How to make a dish garden ) it’s simple and easy that even the children can do it ^_^
this is what we need :



1- Any dish that u like ( I choosed a normal dish , I like it XD )

2- magical mushrooms and a gnome house
( BTW u can do it by ur self , I made these charms and I will give u a tutorials about how to make these little magical things ^^ ) or u can go to (Diso ) store located in Al – Frwaneyah , u can find there so many cute things .

2- Potting soil

3- A Green sheet moss and stones to decorate with ( u can find it in Ace Hardwar store , located in “Al-ray” in Kuwait )

4- Small Indoor plants ( Go to Alshaheen or Al3a9four Nursery )




Now , it’s time to create our dish garden ^_^
First , fill the bottom of the dish with stones ( u don’t have to fill it with a stones if ur dish have a holes inside )


Fill it with the potting soil



Choose ur perfect indoor plant that fits with the dish , before ur going to plant ur indoor plant u should first arrange ur plant and see how it’s gonna look like after u finish







Cover the top of the soil with the green sheet moss ( BTW these are a dried moss , it will stay green if you mist it with water every day )


Here it comes the fun part XD , take ur Gnome house that u made and attach it with a small stick and then u can put it on the top of the soil






Decorate ur dish garden with any thing u like. I bought this mushroom from Diso , u can put a water inside it ^_^



Tadaaaaaaaa this is how my garden dish look like after I finished @.@








I’m waiting for a gnome to open the door XD

















Cute Cat >_<>




I hope that u like my Tutorial, If u have any question just ask ^_^ I’m waiting for comments

Thank You

Beni ,




4 comments: