Saturday, February 6, 2010

Heavy Metal Saturday



hoobastank


(Crawiling in the dark) Lyrics



i will dedicate and sacrifice my everything

for just a seconds worth of how my story's ending.

and i wish i could know

if the directions that i take

and all the choices that i make

won't end up all for nothing.



show me what it's for.

make me understand it.

i've been crawling in the dark looking for the answer.

is there something more

than what i've been handed?

i've been crawling in the dark looking for the answer.





help me carry on.

assure me it's ok to

use my heart and not my eyes

to navigate the darkness.

will the ending be ever coming suddenly?

will i ever get to see the ending to my story?


so when and how will i know?

how much further do i have to go?

how much longer until i finally know?

because i'm looking and i just can't see what's in front of me,

in front of me!



Kamelot
(The Human Stain ) Lyrics
See the cemetery sky
Carmine red and deep
Watch the oceans rising high
It's the human stain
Talk about the growing hunger
Ask why with deep concerned
Don't you think the human racesIs ceaselessly vain

But it hurts to beAlive my friend
In this silent tide
We’re driftwood passing by
Don't you wish
youWere a child again
Just for a minute
Just for a minute more

Hear the ticking of a clock
The sound of life itself
No one really wants to die
To save the world

Tell me that you're torn asunder
From how we fail to learn
And tell me if the Earth goes under
Where's your anger now

So it hurts toBe alive, my friend
In this masquerade whereAll one day must die
Don't you wish you Were unborn again
Just for a minute
Just for a minute more
Tic-Toc
The ticking at the tear asunder
The beating from a heart of stone
The loss of your divine prosperity
'Cause it costs toBe alive, my friend
And this life that someoneMerely gave to you
That’s the price you pay
Minute by minute
You beg for a minute more

No comments:

Post a Comment