Sunday, January 17, 2010

Colorful crystals


Good morning
^_^
In the last week I felt boring and I couldn’t find anything to do. So, a friend gave me all these amazing colorful crystal soils, as u can see.



Just look at these beautiful pearl shape crystals, I like the purple actually @.@





It’s time to do some crazy stuff lool XD

I put them in water about 8 – 10 hours and tadaaaaaa in the next morning I found these pearls inside the cups ^^

Well... These crystals can be used as a soil or a growing media for the plants but I don’t have any plants -_-“
I created something to decorate with -_-“ I don’t know what is this but it seems to me beautiful


U can put it every where just look at the colorful crystals under the sunlight ^^

I hope u like it and I know that u can create so many things with these pearl shape crystals ^^

Thank u all ^ . ^



4 comments:

  1. They look really nice. I never thought of putting them in a bottle :D


    you know you could use them in allot of things, like:

    1) you can use them as pieces of porcelain. you just stick them on any wooden board to make whatever shape/picture you want.

    2)you could use them in making a marble frame. (a picture frame)

    3) And remember the Smurf houses you made. you could use the marbles in decorating them. but you need to make new ones. the marbles need to be pushed in the clay before its dray. it's ganna look really nice.


    I love your work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOW the crystals are beautiful ^^
    I liked the decoration you made. the crystals look so shiny

    good job really

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u for the post Dyvi. Nice ideas, but these crystals are wet and full with water does it work with a picture frame? Or a pieces of porcelain ? we have to set together and create something unique XD
    BTW , soon I will post how I created the smurf and gnome houses ^^

    Thank u Maya for the post I’m glad that u like it ^^

    ReplyDelete