Saturday, January 23, 2010

Heavy Metal Saturday



Breaking Benjamin
"
Without You lyrics"



Search for the answers I knew all along
I lost myself, we all fall down
Never the wiser of what I've become
Alone I stand a broken man
All I have is one last chance
I wont turn my back on you
Take my hand drag me down
If you fall then I will too And I can't save what's left of you


**


Say something new I have nothing left
I can't face the dark without you
There's nothing left to lose
The fighting never ends
I can't face the dark without you


**


Follow me under and pull me apart
I understand there's nothing left
Pain so familiar and close to the heart
No more, no last I wont forget
Come back down save your self
I can't find my way to you
And I can't bare and face the truth


**

I wanted to forget
I'm trying to forget

Dont leave me here again
I'm with you forever, the end


**


Holding the hand that hold's me down
I forgive, forget you, the end



*****************

lynch

roaring in the dark Lyrics

"English"



Unaware,

it seems like I have come this far.

What do I throw away?

What do I carry with me?

I'm afraid to lose my way By screaming,

what am I asking for?

Even though I'm suffering,

the only thing I have left is to move forward.

The pride I have drunk has made me blind

What exists after the struggle?

The days get dark and I think of rain

From my heart a light My lips,

a song ..I forget how to love and was even scared of dreaming

But to kill this song without an answer

I clear the path for my last glorious moment

In this darkness without salvation,

I am blind But still...

there is a reason I cry out

In order not to fade away

In order not to fade away

Chiseling with my voice and pain

Before that The blood sheds,

and it is the reason why I continue singing

Please Like it has yet to end

As though the darkness has been cut down

1 comment:

  1. Here is another song by "Lynch"

    I like this song it's called

    "Melt"

    The cat which I open it and dance, and dances to loneliness and a parasol like that sings love bewitchingly OK, it is play Mii like that bewitchingly

    The old woman who blows on ambitious salt clearing up Till I am laughable

    Walk with four pairs like that; or a percent girl It is play Mii like that bewitchingly

    The depths blunder of an ambitious throat flaring up Till I grant it

    The world can lie down without keeping it a secret If I get it slightly and disappear I come a little nearer, and the world can lie down Because a ring disappears sometime

    The depths blunder of an ambitious throat flaring up The old woman who blows on ambitious salt clearing up Till I am laughable

    The world can lie down without keeping it a secret If I get it slightly and disappear and bend I come a little nearer, and the world can lie down Because a ring disappears sometime

    Freeze a little nearer and can sleep A ring disappears sometime

    You must bite me through the night,
    and surrender your hopeness


    Taken from: http://www.jpopasia.com/lyrics/17019/lynch/melt.html


    the translation is not that good but its the only one I found! :)

    ReplyDelete