Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Junko Furuta's story and " The Gazette " song




The song is talking about the death of young girl had been killed in Japan ..

The song is about Junko Furuta. She was kidnapped and held in some guy's house for 44 days. She was raped too. Construction workers found her inside a cement barrel on a construction site. She was dead. The four men who held her captive were sentenced to jail.

I red the story .. it was a horrible story .. no one in earth can stand the pain that she felt in these 44 days .. the story is so horrible and I couldn’t write it here in the blog .. please read the story ..

http://blog.makmoden.com/?p=677

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta




I love this song... But now after reading the story I can not listen to it





Gazette
Taion (Body Temperature)
(English Version)
lyrics










A wintry sky and the broken streetlight cold wind.
Unknown shadow the footprint of desertion.
Freedom was taken.





If it wakes up a gloomy ceiling.
A laughing voice sinks in the eardrum
it is soiled
And violence rapes me.


An understanding is impossible.Why was I chosen?
Someone should answer…Please answer me









it is a horrible dream.
How much should I shout, writhe and suffer?
Please tell me it is a horrible dream.

I shouted many times with losing voice
There is no hand of preparing of the disordered hair.


A laughing voice sinks in the eardrum
a faint temperature is mixed in the midwinter.





I persuaded myself, who had a dying voice and began writhing.
Not to lose for living.
I was drowned in the night when I feared and had a dying voice.
Please forgive my dying breath.
Please answer me it is a horrible dream.
How much should I shout, writhe and suffer?
Please tell me it is a horrible dream.
I want to smile again at last.

3 comments:

  1. hello there beni
    it's a very sad story may she rest in piece .what a tragedy to be hit with world cruelty everyday

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lyrics is so sad, it makes me cry

    ReplyDelete